Dr. Arindam Adhikari
Dr. Arindam Adhikari obtained his M.Sc. in Polymer Science from the University of Pune in 1999 and was awarded a Ph.D. (Chemistry) from the University of Pune in 2005.
• Property improvements, characterization, and applications of speciality polymers.
• Polymer processing, polymer composites.
• Fuel cell, bipolar plates, the membrane electrode assembly (MEA).
• Polymer packaging products.
• Paint formulations, solvent as well as water-based.
• Different Rubber formulations.
• Formulation of Agrochemicals, organic bio-based products, speciality chemicals.
Ph.D. (Chemistry) University of Pune, India, August 2005
Institute: Polymer Science & Engineering Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India.
• Conducting Polyaniline and Polypyrrole: Studies of their Catalytic Properties.
M. Sc. (Masters Degree) Polymer Science (Chemistry), N. Wadia College, University of Pune, India 1999.
Result: 1st Class
B. Sc. (Bachelors Degree) Chemistry, Fergusson College, University of Pune, India, 1997,
Result: 1st Class
1. A process for Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Alkenes
2. A Process for Preparation of Electrodes Useful for Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Alkenes
3. A Process for the Preparation of Conducting Polymer Electrodes useful for Electrocatalytic Oxidation
4. A Process for the Preparation of Conducting Polymer Electrodes useful for Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Alcohols
5. A Process for Electrocatalytic Reduction of Nitro-Aromatic Compounds
- Monitoring soil pH variation using Polyaniline/SU-8 composite film based conductometric microsensor- Link
- Corrosion-resistant hydrophobic coating using modified conducting polyaniline- Link
- An ultra-sensitive piezoresistive polymer nano-compositemicrocantilever platform for humidity and soil moisture detection- Link
- Effect of Surface Roughness of Conducting Polypyrrole Thin Film Electrodes on Electrocatalytic Reduction of Nitrobenzene- Link
- Dopant induced effect on electrocatalytic reduction of nitrobenzene using conducting polypyrrole thin-film electrodes- Link
- Toward Homogeneous Nanostructured Polyaniline/Resin Blends- Link
- Study of PANI-MeSA conducting polymer dispersed in UV-curing polyester acrylate on galvanized steel as a corrosion protection coating- Link
- Influence of dopant ions on properties of conducting polypyrrole and its electrocatalytic activity towards methanol oxidation- Link
- Electrochemical behavior and anticorrosion properties of modified polyaniline dispersed in polyvinylacetate coating on carbon steel- Link
- High-temperature, polymer–graphite hybrid composites for bipolar plates: Effect of processing conditions on electrical properties- Link
- Role of dopant ions in the electrocatalytic oxidation of methanol using conducting polypyrrole electrodes- Link
- Electrocatalytic Properties of the Ion Beam Irradiated Conducting Polypyrrole- Link